Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

NOT a last post (:

Hy guys

It makes me feeling strange if your all talking about the big meeting again. I could never think about going home now, my exchange is just about to get really fun and I can now enjoy everything more and more since I now speak Icelandic and know a lot of people. I really would like to see you guys all again, but for me it's no problem to wait until august (I'm coming home on 30th of July) because I know, that I'll see you after this every day for two more years and that's unfortunately not the same with my friends here in Iceland. So I really hope for Lena, Vanessa, Lara and Leana that it isn't too hard to go home for you, because I could never finish my exchange now!
I do know Vanessas' problem more than well. I also started mixing up all the languages, because I'm still often speaking English with exchange students, sometimes German with foreigners here and also French. And it happend a few times to me, that I had to translate a word from Icelandic into German while writing an e-mail in German. So I might speak Icelandic with you by accident, you can prepare for that :P

My school started again two weeks ago after a really long Christmas break. It was strange to start the 'normal life' again, but since I don't have to work anything for school if I don't feel like working that's alright. I also have 25 hours school per week, which is kind a lot here. So I always have a lot time to meet up with friends and do whatever I want to do.
We don't really have vacation -two days- but instead we finish school in end of april.
You see I live quite a different life here than your used in the south but I'm really enjoying that. I have much more time to do things I like and also to find out, what I do like and maybe should do more often.

We now started to read a new book in English, The Hobbit. We have a new teacher and also looked at some terms like protagonist and antagonist but we still only read the book at home and answer questions about the content. As much as I hear from you isn't that comparable with how you read books.

I don't really know, what else I should tell you, there are so many things I don't know where to start. But if you want to know something you can always ask me and it's always nice to hear from people back in Switzerland but I don't get angry when I don't answer immediately but I have often better things to do than sitting on the computer..

this is my favourite work of art and I shows the character of Reykjavík, there are also other funny things like a mini-library in a park where you can take a book but if you take one, you also have to bring one back (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen