Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014

Another last post

Hi there

Now it's my turn to write one last post before we all meet again. Only four days to go and then I'm back home in Switzerland.
It's unbelievable how fast the time has gone.
Here, it doesn't really feel like winter, it's more like we're stuck in autumne and thta makes it even more unbelievable... It's already January and the 5 months are gone.
I'm really looking forward to see you all again and habe fun with you.
In the last few weeks, there were suddenly so many things going on and it felt like I did more in those three weeks, than in the whole time before :P
For example I could take part in an athletics competition (what a surprise :P) or I went to the pantomime with Millie from Athletics (that's like a theatre for children, but a lot of adults go as well and it was sooo funny).
On my last weekend I could finally visit Oxford and it was definitely worth it. It's an amazing city and I recommend it to everybody!
That's the room, which was the inspiration for Hogwarts.


Now it's time to pack my suitcase and I don't know yet how to manage it... :P
But somehow it will work and I'll see you soon.

For a last time a lot of greetings from Wolverhampton
Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen