Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

America :D


Hey my lovely Swiss friends :P
I hope you all are doing well and had a good start in school again.:) My school over here is really small (we have about 300 students) and it’s pretty easy compared to Wettingen ;-). I’m also playing sports; in the fall-season I played volleyball and now I’m doing track. We practice six times a week, which is really hard sometimes, especially because we have to run outside! (Today it was -10 degrees Celsius and we have snow.) But a bit of exercising isn’t too bad, because the American food might be a little unhealthy sometimes ;P
I’m having a lot of fun here in America, I’ve found many new friends and my host family is making my exchange to an amazing experience. They took me to beautiful places and we also went to bigger cities like Boston, New York and Washington D.C.
Now I’m enjoying my last month and I’m looking forward to see you soon! :)
Leana


 
My host sister and my host dad went to a Bruins ice hockey game with me. It was really loud and everyone made sure there was a great atmosphere. :)

This is in Boston, at the Harvard University. It brings good luck if you touch his toe.;-)

Once a year, the girls try to play american football. It was funny to give it a chance, but I don't think I'll ever do it again. :P

My host family and I in New York. It was amazing. :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen