Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Just about to come back-

Hey there :)

It isn't that long until we'll see each other again (except Daria) but I just thought I could post a last post before I come home. It is quiet weird to think about coming back-I think it's just because I didn't really realized yet that I'm actually coming back-
Sometimes when I hear myself speaking in swiss german, I feel kind of strange because I'm just not use to it any longer. It happened more than once the last few weeks that I couldn't remember the swissgerman term for something, but the english one when I was speaking swiss german. That kind of frightens me xD And I bet you will have some situations to laugh about my german vocabulary when I'll be back (but I still guess/hope that it won't just be me with difficulties in the german language xD as we will be 4 returning exchange students :))

A little thing about the british money which I found quiet cool; if you put the 1,2,5,10,20 and 50 pennies all together in the correct order they build a shield :) This shield is as a whole shield also found on the one pound coin. A cool fact I think :P


So see you in about two weeks again then :) 

Vanessa x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen