Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013

Christmas is coming! (:

Hi, I just got the e-mail from the Volleynight. Are you playing? Hopefully better than last year and have fun!
Happy 'Samichlaus mit Grittibänz'
I'm now enjoying my vacation since more than one week. Because I'm an exchange students I only had to take the English test and so I can just enjoy life (:
I met up with all the other exchange students, because they all have nothing to do. With them we still speak English, because no one really speaks Icelandic, except the other girl from Switzerland and till now we still speak Swissgerman together, although it might work better to speak Icelandic :D
on the countryside
Over the weekend I was in another city (8000 inhabitants) visiting someone I know. It was really nice and I also got to know a little bit of the countryside, what I love.
It's not that easy for me, to go to the countryside on my own. It is not far at all, but there are now buses driving to the nowhere and I'm not allowed to drive.
But the Advent is also nice here in Reykjavík and I really enjoy walking through the city and search for Christmas presents, although I never have enough time for that, there are so many other things going on. I also got to know a lot of (Icelandic) Christmassongs, which I'm going to sing on different concerts with the choir. With the violin I also play on a concert from the music school.

Christmas in town
 I wish you all merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen