Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Enjoy your holiday!

Hi there:)
I hope you enjoy your holiday!
My school started only four weeks ago, so I don't have holiday already. But that doesn't matter. I really like the school and my subjects. I have only three, English language, maths and geography. All the people are very nice and the teachers, or the tutors (that's how they are called), always look that we exchange students understand everything. Altogether are the subjects mch easier than in Switzerland. In maths for example we do things we did in Switzerland in the third or forth Bezirksschule. And in English we looked at nouns and verbs. But I think it's getting more difficult with the time and at the moment I'm glad about it, because it's easier to understand. Though the understanding is acctually no problem anymore. :)
I didn't really make friends yet. It's quite difficult, because there are different classes in every subject and you see the people only twice a week for two hours. And in these you can't talk about something different than the subject. But it's still early and I already know some really nice people.
Beside the school I train twice a week in an athletics club, surprise, surprise ;)
The Training is just great! It is really hard, but the group is so nice and the coach is funny :)
I really love it! :)
And my hostmother is also really nice! Since last Friday we live now in the new house (My Hostmother and me moved house)  It's a really cute and cosy little house. I definitely prefer this one to the old one.
Old house

Moving...

New house
Again enjoy your holiday and have a lot of fun!
Bye Lena

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dear Lena - wow, moving house is quite a bit of work next to coping with a new school and a new culture. But I am glad to hear that you have no trouble understanding English any longer ;-) - looking forward to hearing more about your adventures, cheers, your "Miss"

    AntwortenLöschen